- Assisting with financial difficulties
- Providing marital and family support
- Counseling, or providing recommendations for counselors
- Providing support and resources for sin struggles
- Providing support and resources for substance abuse
- Coordinating a meal train
- Providing support for grief and loss
- Providing visits and support after medical procedures
Currently, the members of the pastoral care team include Lead Pastor Brit Carpenter, Associate Pastor Robert Balfour, Windsor Naething, and Deacon Lucy Rogers.
All members of the pastoral care team have received theological and pastoral care training.
When a need arises in our community, please inform a member of the pastoral care team or fill out the Pastoral Care Request Form. Within three days, a member of the pastoral care team will make initial contact and schedule the appropriate follow up. The pastoral care team takes confidentiality very seriously as a way to love you by protecting you from any gossip or slander.