It has been wonderful for so many of us to come together to worship under the oaks these last several weeks. We have experienced a measure of what the psalmist says, "How wonderful and pleasant it is when brothers [and sisters] live together in harmony!" While it is certain that we need more of God's grace, humility, and repentance to truly be one, gathering regularly to worship in person has and will continue to help us on this journey.
Beginning November 1 through the end of the year, we will resume weekly in-person gatherings at 9:00am in the sanctuary. Just like Worship Under the Oaks, we will offer Kids' Worship outside for kids in Pre-K through 5th grade and the nursery and toddler rooms will be available with limited space, too. There will be an RSVP in the eNews each week to sign up for those offerings.
RSVP Below for Kids Worship
To help ensure everyone's safety, we will do the following:
- Reduce the seating in the sanctuary to 50% capacity and arrange seats in clusters for households.
- Offer outdoor overflow seating for those who would rather meet outside and livestream the worship gathering for those who would rather worship from home.
- Ask everyone to wear a mask while inside the building.
- Encourage people to congregate outside after worship.
- Ask those with symptoms or known exposure to COVID to stay home.
Please reach out to Joel Cook if you have any questions or concerns. See you soon!