Why should we pray?
:: God has an unfailing love for each one of us and desires only the best for our lives. He wants us to talk with Him, to tell Him our fears and joys. He wants us to express our needs just as we would with an earthly father so that He can provide the best for us. God desires to intervene in our lives as we communicate with Him so that we may grow in intimacy, love, and knowledge of Him.
:: To help you grow in your prayer life, check out these resources:
- Litany of Humility
- Litany of Trust
- How To Pray for One Hour - 12 areas of prayer five minutes each
- 31 Ways to Praise - a fresh approach to speaking with God
- Praying the Names of God - a great way to begin any prayer or worship time
- Personal Prayers from Colossians - connect to God through His Word
- Prayers & Meditations for Personal Revival - a guide for couples, friends, or small groups
- Praying for the Salvation of Family, Friends, & Neighbors - specific petitions with biblcal references
- 31 Biblical Virtues to Pray for Your Kids - a resource for parents to help you pray for your children
- 20 Scripture-Based Prayers to Pray for Your Pastors - pray for your pastors and those in full time ministry